Marek Kilimajer wrote:
You must use ftp_fput() because you are using open file handle.

Check that tmpfile() did not fail. Then make sure you are in the right directory after logging in the ftp server.

That's what I get for trying to put together code for my post during attempts to do it several different ways. I ended up posting code that was a hybrid of when I tried it using the file name with ftp_put and when I used a file handle with ftp_fput.

The exact same code that I posted, but with ftp_fput instead of ftp_put gives the same results.

The script takes about 30 seconds to run, and then reports its failure. I've verified that the temp file is being created with the correct contents.

Getting this to work is pretty key for a project I'm working on, so if there's another way to do it, even if it's a "harder" way, I'm totally open to any suggestions. :)

Wayne