Hello Supersky,

S> Thank you for your help. I have done what you told me to do. But it
S> doesn't work.

Does phpinfo(); output anything like below (except it looks prettier!
:grin: )?

mysql
MySQL Support   enabled
Active Persistent Links         0
Active Links    0
Client API version      4.1.7

Directive       Local Value     Master Value
mysql.allow_persistent  On      On
mysql.connect_timeout   60      60
mysql.default_host      no value        no value
mysql.default_password  no value        no value
mysql.default_port      no value        no value
mysql.default_socket    no value        no value
mysql.default_user      no value        no value
mysql.max_links Unlimited       Unlimited
mysql.max_persistent    Unlimited       Unlimited
mysql.trace_mode        Off     Off

If you don't see that in the phpinfo(); output, then it didn't get
loaded correctly.

Hmmm. It's been a bit since I've installed PHP. Find libmysql.dll and
dump that in your windows/system folder too.

See:
http://php.mirrors.powertrip.co.za/manual/en/install.windows.extensions.php

However, I checked my system folder and I do not have that one in
there. It might be pulling it from my path somewhere though. I'll have
to check when I get home.

--
Leif (TB lists moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 3.0.2.3 Rush under Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 2 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB