Hi,

I have a fairly simple script written that uses the mail() function on a
client site hosted at Interland. I have used a similar script quite a few
times before with no problem. However although the script generates no
errors, no emails appear at their intended destination. Interland support
has not been that helpful and they did suggest I try the '-f' option in the
header. That did not work either. Has anyone seen this before, I am running
out of ideas. The mail portion of the script is below:

$headers .= "MIME-Version: 1.0\n";
$headers .= "Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1\n";
$headers .= "X-Priority: 1\n";
$headers .= "X-MSMail-Priority: High\n";
$headers .= "X-Mailer: php\n";
$headers .= "From: $emailfrom\n";

$mailsent = mail($emailto, $subject, $msg, $headers,"-f" . $emailfrom);

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.