Hi,

I've a case where I have to run a lots of php-scrips, in a short time, from
inside a delphi-application. Every script connects to the same databas.
Today I use CreateProcess to start php.exe and then I'm using pipes to get
the php-result. I'm doing this for each php-script I want to run, and it's
timeexpensive because every script has to establish a database-connection.

I'm new in the PHP-world, but I'm sure that there is a better way to solve
this case.

I would prefer NOT to run php.exe all the time and of course I want to use
the same databasconnectio, but I don't know how.

It's not an option to put all the scripts into one big script.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Mike