Scott Fletcher wrote:
I created the token via Javascript where the billing can be controlled
better and to prevent the mixed up of the billing such as incorrect
statements or calculation.  I use the billing lock file for that purpose.  I
found that it doesn't alway work that way when the browser is refreshed or
submitted, so I customized the Javascript to make it work better.  That
solve my problem but I found that some browsers acted too soon or too late
with it's use of Javascript coding to unlocking the file, so the billing
lock doesn't get released.  So, I decided to do it all in PHP so the
browsers' issues can be removed.  I haven't decided how to best make use of
the token via PHP, so I'm wondering if anyone of you can come up with one
that is better than what I can come up with.

Call me crazy... but what about just using a cookie / session mechanism for this? One browser, one cookie, your site. Heck they even generate tokens for you. :)

-- Teach a man to fish...

NEW? | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
STFA | http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&w=2
STFM | http://www.php.net/manual/en/index.php