Neal Schilling wrote:
> I know this question probably gets asked a lot, but I'm setting up a Web
> Server shortly and am debating going with PHP 5 on Apache 2.0 or 1.3. In
> short, is PHP 5, when combined with either Apache 1.3 or 2.0 on Linux or
> FreeBSD, ready for a production environment? This is, of course, an
> opinion, but back your opinion with as much fact as possible.
>
> Also, if PHP 5 is NOT ready, do you feel PHP 4.3 is ready for production
> with Apache 2.0?

What features in Apache 2.0 do you NEED?
What features in PHP 5 do you NEED?
Which modules of PHP do you NEED?

The answers to these questions, and some testing on a development server
(with stress-load testing!) will answer your question for YOU, which has
very little to do with anybody else's answer to the question. :-)

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm