this list runs on emlzm i do believe...and that is a tool you could use...

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:11:21 -0500, GH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does someone know of a mailing list tool that runs via PHP that can
> check periodically (ie via a scheduled task) an email account for a
> message and then send it out to an entire list of addresses?

The Disguised Jedi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now you have my $0.02.  Or .01 Pounds, .014 Euros, or $0.025 CAN.  I'm
world-wide BABY!
PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

However, I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are
subject to other's criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free