yes, set the cookie expiration to 0. Can be done in php.ini, or with the
function mentioned.
 use ini_set() or change the value.

--
The Disguised Jedi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now you have my $0.02. Or .01 Pounds, .014 Euros, or $0.025 CAN. I'm
world-wide BABY!
PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Go to school, become evil"

Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored. However,
I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are subject to other's
criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free