Thanks this seemed to work except say you had a class Packagename_Classname

its trying to load the file like that Packagename_Classname.php

On 20/04/2005, at 4:23 PM, Markus Fischer wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi there i was wondering if there is such an extension available or
possbility to have a dynamicclass loader extension which would use the request_uri as loading the
class constructors ? I justthink building such a thing in php which is what i am doing too slow for
each request and think itshould happen in the internals ? Let me know if its an insane idea.

PHP5 provides autoload, see http://at2.php.net/manual/en/language.oop5.autoload.php for details.