From: Sugimoto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 April 2005 08:15
To: PHP ML
Subject: [PHP] One more time (Duft Punk) about hyperlink

Thank you very much, I do appreciate your help.

Ur script doens work, but, curiously, it works when I changed a bit...
   select left(loc1,3) as locx, openart_id, tit1, pub1, id1, ref1 from
openart_table

If possible, can I ask one more thing?
This part is the problem
   <A HREF="/momatlib/image/<? echo $row["locx"]; ?>.jpg"><? echo
$row["locx"]; ?></A>

I got 3 letters, but I would like to show all "loc1" data (eg "1-2 near
entrance") in the table, and have first 3 letters of "loc1" for jpg
hyperlink (http://www.heyjude.com/image/1-2.jpg).

Do you know how to fix this?

----script------------------
$result = mysql_query("select left(loc1,3) as locx, openart_id, tit1,
pub1, id1, ref1 from openart_table
 where tit1   like '%$tit%'
   and res1   like '%$res%'
   and pub1  like '%$pub%'
   and date1  like '%$date%'
   and id1   like '%$id%'
   and ref1  like '%$ref%'
   and loc1  like '%$loc%'
   and type1   like '%$type%'
   and vol1  like '%$vol%'
   and fre1  like '%$fre%'
   and note1   like '%$note%' order by tit1");

$rows = mysql_num_rows($result);
 echo $rows,"Record Found <p>";
 while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){
 ?>
      <A HREF="/momatlib/image/<? echo $row["locx"]; ?>.jpg"><? echo
$row["locx"]; ?>
  </A><br>

Gamma Global : Suppliers of HPCompaq, IBM, Acer, EPI, APC, Cyclades, D-Link,
Cisco, Sun Microsystems, 3Com

GAMMA GLOBAL (UK) LTD IS A RECOGNISED 'INVESTOR IN PEOPLE' AND AN 'ISO 9001
2000' REGISTERED COMPANY

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This Email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender IMMEDIATELY; you should not
copy the email or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any
other person.

GENERAL STATEMENT:

Any statements made, or intentions expressed in this communication may not
necessarily reflect the view of Gamma Global (UK) Ltd. Be advised that no
content
herein may be held binding upon Gamma Global (UK) Ltd or any associated company
unless confirmed by the issuance of a formal contractual document or
Purchase Order,  subject to our Terms and Conditions available from
http://www.gammaglobal.com

E&OE