i have installed php 4.3.10.exe and now the previous error that
mysql_connect() function undefined is not there now. Also i have got
the service of mysql. i checked it with phpinfo()

But now one more problem is coming
that is

Warning: mysql_connect(): Client does not support authentication
protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client in
D:\PHP\teknohub\new.php on line 13
Could not connect Client does not support authentication protocol
requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client

what to do for that

Thank you