Hi Ryan,

Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 11:48:39 PM, you wrote:
RA> Hey,
RA> Since we are caught up in the templating season, I think its time for this
RA> one;

RA> We have just finished designing the software blueprint for a new PHP
RA> product,
RA> we usually used the "include() method" :-) to "template" U/I's for the
RA> clients but
RA> this one seems a bit bigger...
RA> I really like Smarty we and use it for our templating needs, but it just
RA> seems a bit
RA> too much to bundle Smarty  with our software to the end user/client (esp
RA> since
RA> Smarty would be many times bigger than our scripts)

RA> I have searched google and the classes site to find templating solutions,
RA> fast template looks good but from the forums i have seen its not extremly
RA> dependable....any suggestions?

RA> Links to would be appreciated, I have no plans of writing a new templating
RA> system
RA> just for this.

RA> Thanks,
RA> Ryan

You are quite welcome to have a look at my template processor, there
is the start of some documentation at http://kwiktemplates.com/

The actual code is very small and it runs pretty quick, so no need to
cache anything for most sites. I have been using it now for a couple
of years and it hasn't let me down :)

--
regards,
Tom