From: Chris Shiflett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2005 8:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 'php'
Subject: Re: [PHP] headers .vs javascript location.href

bruce wrote:
> need to talk to someone to figure out how/what i need to do to use
> the php 'headers' function, as opposed to the javascript 'location.href'.
>
> i've tried to implement the buffering functions, but still get the same
> error...
>
> is there someone that i can talk to about this, who ha
> experience/understanding of what's going on. i've thought about rewriting
> what i have to this point, but i've got code interspersed with html...
>
> yeah.. i know... cleaning it up would probably make things easier/better,
> but this is a quick/dirty test.. and i don't claim to be a web developer!

You need to ask a question if you want to receive an answer. If your
question really is whether there is anyone you can talk to, then the
answer is yes. There are quite a few people on this list who know a
great deal about the topics you mention.

(You might want to start by clarifying the reference to "the same error.")

Chris

--
Chris Shiflett
Brain Bulb, The PHP Consultancy