Hi,

I am working on a newsletter module. What I want
to know is that how can we send a newsletter via
email to all the subscribers in html format
with images in the htm too???

Well I am able to send an html file as attachment
using the php mail() function. But I still can't
see the images in the htm file. What I think is
the mail function just sends the file as text only
and it will not pick up the images in the html file.
So is there a way that I can send the html format
with images via email.

Please reply asap.

regards
George