On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 08:37:19PM +0530, Rahul Bhide produced this golden nugget:
> Thanks Calin,
>     I have already tried with the csv and the tab delimited text file  . I wanted
> to know a better option
> bye
> `Rahul

Doubt there is a more effective solution with php (unless you write a class/
function that ouputs .xls), what you could do though is probably to use ODBC
to connect excel (if it supports odbc) and connect the oracle base through
ODBC...

--
Andreas D. Landmark / noXtension
Fortune's Fictitious Country Song Title of the Week: