Parse.. It will be an array after you submit the form.
So depends on what you wanna do with it.

Do a print_r($favourite); after form submit and you will see.

How to  store it.. well if you wanna it in seperate fields you can loop
through it and do an insert on every array element in your DB or store it
serialized. Or create a string from the array and store it in a DB field.
enum? Don't think it will work :)

grtz,
Thijs