Hi,

Friday, April 7, 2006, 6:20:41 AM, you wrote:
AB> Tom Rogers wrote:

AB> There isn't. I've got the suspicion it's got to do with the UTF-8
AB> character encoding because of the characters '', I've seen this
AB> before with HTML pages. Because of this I asked the person who's having
AB> the problems to upload and test three different files versions of the
AB> php file:

AB> - ANSI
AB> - UTF-8
AB> - ANSI UTF-8 without BOM

AB> None had any effect what so ever. What else can I try?

AB> Philip Hallstrom pointed out that the returning header is set to

AB> Yours,

AB> Age

put

error_reporting( E_ALL);

at the top of the script and see if any error messages show up.
The fact that the mime type is text seems to indicate some output has gone to
the client before your header call. That could be any white space outside of
<?php......?> and could be in an include file or prepend file as well.
--
regards,
Tom