Comment inline:

P. Guethlein wrote:
(Know enough to be dangerous beginner...)

Routine for a web login asked user name and password.

User Name is entered correctly.

Password is Incorrect.

Next Try.

User Name is enter correctly.

Password is Entered Correctly.

PHP notifies me on the html output that I am logged in. However, an error is appearing in text above the html output. It states

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\webpages\XXXX\users.inc:11) in D:\webpages\XXXX\web\loginfunctions.php on line 26

Users.inc is

==============
<?php
$domain = 'localhost';
$admin = 'xxxxx';
$user = 'xxxxx';
$web = 'xxxxx';
$password = 'xxxxxx';
$site = 'xxxxx';
$leads = 'xxxxx';
?>

This gap right here, it's outputting a carriage return and/or linefeed. headers get sent on the first character of output being sent.
<?php
// Configuration settings for My Site

// Email Settings
$mailsite['from_name'] = 'xxxxx Website'; // from email name
$mailsite['from_email'] = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; // from email address

// Just in case we need to relay to a different server,
// provide an option to use external mail server.
$mailsite['smtp_mode'] = 'enabled'; // enabled or disabled
$mailsite['smtp_host'] = 'mail.xxxx.xxx;mail.xxxxx2.xxx';
$mailsite['smtp_port'] = '25';
$mailsite['smtp_username'] = null;
?>

Line 26 from the loginfunctions.php file is

//now redirect the user to whatever page they wanted.
header('Location: index.php?href='.$link);

I can anticipate what the problem is with the notification that PHP gives me with the headers already output. However, it says 'headers already sent by users.inc', huh?

Suggestions of where to look on this bug is appreciated!

-Pete