Jochem Maas wrote:
Martin Marques wrote:
I'm looking for an opinion on programming style.

Basicaly, I make systems using PEAR::DB and PEAR::HTML_Template_IT. This
last one puts all the HTML away from the PHP code, which has made life
much easier.

Now, sometimes I warning messages like this one:

PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in

I know what it means, so I just look for newlines at the end of my PHP
scripts, especially after the closing ?> and delete them.

Now, my question is: Is it a bad practice to "NOT" close the script with
the PHP closing "?>"? I mean, just leave the script without a closing
PHP simbols, as this scripts are included?

I never add the final closing '?>' in any script for this very reason.

'Cause you're a SLACKER!!!

--
John C. Nichel IV
Programmer/System Admin (ÜberGeek)