Hi,

I was wondering if umap_uid() is really functioning as it should, or if I'm
mistaken and using the function for the wrong purpose, I would like to
retrieve the Unique ID's from a pop server, sorta like using UIDL when
telneting to the server, but when I do, imap_uid() i get a sequencial
number, starting from 1, instead of numbers I want, like, 3afffb5300000001,
etc. etc.

Does anybody know why?

// Mattias