At 9:29 PM +0200 8/7/07, Tijnema wrote:
On 8/7/07, Robert Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > Yeah!! This list is for public apologies and Copyright discussion.

 Cheers,
 Rob.
 --

Oh yeah, Tedd is only the first of thousands of people that need to
apologize... :P

Tijnema

Ah crap, have I got something else to apologize for?

At this rate, by the time I reach the end of my life, I'll know only two sentences, namely "I'm sorry" and "Yes, Dear".

Oh, to bring this off-topic question back to on-topic (?)

Always (fishing for another apology opportunity) place javascript in external files and call them in via the header. Keep the code unobtrusive. There are ways to use javascript without having to mix it into your html -- look up DOM scripting.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------