Thanks Daniel.

However, as soon as I started reading the fx-php documentation I ran into this:

"FX.php is a PHP class which parses the XML output by FileMaker Pro's web companion..."

The FM Web Companion is another whole ball of wax and appears to be a live agent running on the server hosting the FileMaker tables. Is this right? Can you help demystify this for me?

What I'm really looking for is a PHP class that will read FileMaker files in their native format. I'm beginning to suspect that none exists in the public arena. Someone please tell me there is!

Regards,

Paul

At 11/12/2007 03:04 PM, Daniel Brown wrote:
On Nov 12, 2007 5:58 PM, Paul Novitski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can someone please point me to some PHP code or documentation for
> accessing FileMaker Pro tables with PHP?  So far googling Zend and
> world-wide hasn't found me what I'm seeking.
    Back in 2004 I had a project that was to be a hybrid of PHP and
FileMaker data, and I came across the perfect fit: FX.php by Chris
Hansen.  You can download the full source here:

        http://iviking.org/FX.php/

    It had a mailing list of its own back then, too, which I was
active on, but I'm no longer subscribed, and not even sure if it's
still there.  Either way, you'll find people like my friend, Gjermund
Thorsen, still supporting the community on the script today, so you
won't have to go it alone.