WHY! Would you even want to pull that data first off?
It would be out dated as of the next transaction anyway.
Secondly if you can curl the data from the server, and get your account
information! I suggest you change banks.

Bad decision I think to make this attempt.

You can bet I will be watching your networks for an attempt on
authentication failures.
Because that request does not sound RIGHT to me.

inetnum: 59.124.0.0 - 59.127.255.255
netname: HINET-NET
country: TW
descr: CHTD, Chunghwa Telecom Co.,Ltd.
descr: Data-Bldg.6F, No.21, Sec.21, Hsin-Yi Rd.
descr: Taipei Taiwan 100

Interland, Inc. MAXIM-NETBLK-1 (NET-216-65-0-0-1)
216.65.0.0 - 216.65.127.255
Poke Internet Services MAX-CUSTNET-348 (NET-216-65-86-0-1)
216.65.86.0 - 216.65.86.255