Or try

<?
echo "<form action=";if(($_POST['process'] == "Pass") || ($_POST['process'] ==
"")){echo "success.php";}ELSE{echo "recursive.php";}echo " METHOD='post'>";
?>

There are a 1000 and 1 ways to make the script smaller yet still produce the
same effect.
Remember there is no reason to declare the POST array for matching in this
particular setup. Some may disagree

Notice I added a error checking if the array is blank.

I am going to stop at this because there are many reasons why the _POST array
would or did not pass which may not be related to this script directly but
cause the issue of less then 100% effective.