I am very aware most of you do not use a stored procedure in mysql.

However with my latest C++ programming I have created a few that make life a
dream.

The issue I am having. When I call the stored procedure I would like the end of
the procedure to call or invoke a php script.

I have read many MySQL Stored Procedure documents, nothing as of yet that
describes what the best practic syntax or structure of a php script call.

"Reality is a delusion brought on by alcohol deficiency $1000"
"Fixing the GUI between the chair and the keyboard Priceless"