Hi,

Till now, i'm used to have a php file (for each language) to store all text
labels for my international application.
i tried with Ajax to improve it but it seems not so flexible at it promised.
my purpose was to limit the transfer data and especially to not load too
much the server with not important calculation as localization of
application.

therefore, i would like to know what do you do to have an international
application ?
1. do you use JSON : 1 javascript file for each language and for each
module. Code is not secured and everybody can read it.
2. do you use PHP like i wrote above.
3. you use another method

I would be glad to here from you the pros and cons of your experiences.

thx.

--
Alain