Page Not Found.....

Hello, first of all, sorry for this plug, I am looking for interested
developers.
I just want to let you know about my open source project that uses over
15 pear classes and uses pear installer as the primary means to install it
I also wrote a web-based interface for using pear installer to install
upgrades and modules

I created some flash-based demos on how to install it.

I really hope to find some interested developers to join this project.
It became too big for me.

Please at least look at it, watch the demos:

http://dev.sharedlog.com/index.php?a=personal&uid=1002

I will be adding more demos on how to use other feature.

The anonymous svn is here for anyone who is interested.
http://dev.sharedlog.com/svn/

Is there a better more appropriate list to announce such project?

--

Open Source ALL content management
with streaming video