At 4:01 PM +0100 5/16/08, Ford, Mike wrote:
On 14 May 2008 21:21, tedd advised:

 At 7:31 PM +0100 5/14/08, Mário Gamito wrote:
 Hi,

 I have this HTML/JS page that switches images
 clicking on the radio buttons and call
 template.php with the image ID as parameter:
 http://portulan-online.net/einstein.html

 Now, I need to make it a PHP page, because it is
 going to receive a parameter from the URL that
 calls it and pass it as is to template.php

 Mário:

 The key here to remember is that javascript uses
 ID and php uses NAME for inputs.

That's incorrect. A form will function perfectly well with only name= attributes, and no ids, and it's quite possible for JavaScript to address the form elements using only the names (in fact, it's easier than via the ids as there's a short syntax for it!).

Incorrect or not, it works.

Cheers,

tedd
--