bruce wrote:
Hi..

I recognize that this might be off base!! I've got an apache/vhosts question
that i'm grappling with. I've got a linux/apache system, and I'm trying to
get multiple vhosts to work. If this is an appropriate place, I'll provide
additional information on the issue.

I've looked/researched via the 'net but my issues are still with me!

Thanks

You guess it, this isn't an appropriate place. What pieces are you struggling with as the Apache documentation works great for this stuff. I've got 6 hosts on a single server with no issues using the Apache documentation.

Wolf