Hi all-

Is anyone using PHP 4.0.6 with GD 2.0.1? (yes I like to live on the
bleeding edge :-)

I'm developing an application that does a lot of image operations and
would like to be able to use the new ImageCopyResampled() and
ImageCreateFromString() functions.

I'm using PHP 4.0.6 with GD 1.8.4 right now, and all is well. However,
when I install GD 2.0.1, PHP's make dies, saying there is something
wrong with gdio.h. I've removed all GD 1.8.4 bits from my box, just in
case there is a library conflict; and the --with-gd-[DIR] is set
correctly during PHP's ./configure, but make still goes kablooey.

TIA,

Ben Gollmer