I am using a form to select a csv file and then import it into mysql and maybe
im just drawling a blank here. But why is it blowing up.
This thing loads like 14 million records into the database and I am clue less
how it can do that with a 2 record csv file.

<form enctype='multipart/form-data' action=? method=post>
Upload:<input type=file name=filename>
<input type=submit value='Upload'></form>

$row = 1;
$filename = $_POST['filename'];
$handle = fopen("$filename", "r");
while (($data = fgetcsv($handle, 1000, ",")) !== FALSE)
{
$num = count($data);
$row++;
}
fclose($handle);
print "Import done";

This will produce millions of lines until i go in and stop the process on the
server. I know its stupid but im drawling a blank as to why its doing this. The
csv file has 2 lines in period.
ect for millions of records.