I believe its

how_many_times_client_changes_mind * (man_hours * 2) * rate =
what_your_time_is_worth

provided that

(how_many_times_client_changes_mind * (man_hours * 2)) + other_projects_time
< 18hr/day of programming

Think of the project overall and make sure to sit down with the client and
make a detailed list of features and stuff.  Make sure to significantly
increase the man_hours over a real figure, as every other quote he gets
would include the same, better to have program done early and happy customer
than late program and sad customer.  Rate should be an average based on what
is your minimum and what_your_time_is_worth.  So for instance, on a project
you could decide to charge 20$ an hour... but doing the project is worth 3
months of colo fees and a new Alienware dual Athlon :)  So you get out a
calculator and do the magic.  With any project, make sure you know your
client too... what most important to him: Functionality, Form, Lines of
Code, or Cost?  Then you can program to his needs, cause cost usually isn't
the main feature.

---
Toolshed Computer Productions - Professional PHP Hosting
     Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Design - Programming
     http://www.toolshed51.com