Hi,

i'm currently working on some project which needs in several pages, a table
to display query results...till now nothing special.
however, in order to not create several time the table and features i've
decided to create my own templates including PHP classes, CSS and
javascript.

this "table" class should have filter, colors schemes, multi selection and
header/paging header.
I would like to know what are your suggestions, recommendations or tips to
have something easy to deploy and upgrade ?

i was thinking to have a common (framework) base : a simple html file having
3 divs, each div receiving a particular php file (header, pagin, or the
table itself)
header, paging or table PHP files could be located in some folder being
different for each template... main changes in templates are usually for the
table it self (in terms of columns amount, of presented data record,...)

basically my structure is the following one:
/folder_to_include_by_user_in_his_development_environment
   /templates
      /template1
         pager.php
         table.php
      /template2
         pager.php
         table.php
      header.php
   frame.php
   /class
      table_class.php
      helping_classes.php
   /js_and_ajax
     function.js

the user will have only to run a js function which will include the
frame.php file into his own webpage with the template given as parameter.

thx for any suggestion.

--
Alain
Windows XP x64 SP2 / Fedora 10 KDE 4.2