On Thursday 28 June 2001 10:44, Delbono wrote:

> I had the same problem:
>

> So I tried stripslashes..
> But Queries do break if unslashed ' or " are present.
> and furthermore, there are many other problems ..
>
> So I created a function called "entities"..

Why don't you simply use addslashes () again when you put the stuff into
the DB?

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/)

...to paraphrase Churchill, while representative  democracy may be
terrible, it's still the best system that large corporations can buy.

- David Weinberger JOHO January 25, 2000