Yes, that's what i thought, but with my FF 3.0 the resources (swf,png,jpg)
don't get reloaded. I have to reload the page (after deleting cache).

Something to do with the Apache configuration?

??

Thanks for the reply.

Tim-Hinnerk Heuer

http://www.ihostnz.com
Laurence J. Peter  - "If two wrongs don't make a right, try three."