Marc Venturini wrote:
Hi all,

Thank you all very much for your contributions.

I tried to monitor the network with Wireshark: there is only one request
from my browser to the server, and not any answer (redirect or otherwise).
This means the problem is definitely not with unexpected browser requests.

Calling die() at the end of the script and removing the redirect did not
change the behavior in any way.

I like to think my code is good, and that the server calls the script in an
unexpected way. The main reason for this belief is that I do not use
multithreading at all, while the logs report the script is running several
times in parallel and the network monitor reports a single browser request.
I could not find in the docs any server configuration parameter which would
re-invoke a script without killing its currently running instance.

are you forking the script at all? if so you can't unless on the cli