hi,

I'm interested in the position,
would it be ok if I were in the position to do it from distance??

I'm currently living in malaysia...
I could do php with mysql.
I could setup apache , mysql and php with source on the unix environment as
well...
php have been my major for about several months ago..
I've developed a payroll system with php.

hope to hear from you soon,

thank you

regards,

James