On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 22:55, Jimmy Stewpot <mail...@oranged.to> wrote:

> Is there a method or way that I can enable a 'debug' mode in php which would
> help me track down and identify the root cause of these problems?
> If anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to try and get further down
> the track to enlightenment I would be really appreciated.

    Natively, no, but the de facto standard is Derick's Xdebug package
(http://xdebug.org/).  If you can, compile PHP from source and do away
with the EL5 package.  That'll most likely rid you of the segfaults,
but will leave their cause as an unsolved mystery.  If you're okay
with giving up and not knowing, you'll probably save yourself a lot of
time and headaches.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager