> Has anyone ever heard of a problem with the Moodle LMS when trying to edit
an activity (quiz, resource) in which there is a timeout after only a few
seconds and a message saying something to the effect of > that the system is
sorry but there was a time out, please retry. When I look in the URL I see
the following after my domain name:

> .../course/modeit.php
>
> Is this purely a Moodle thing, or something someone can help me with.
(I've already searched the Moodle site for information about this error, but
can't see anything related to version 2.2.3, which I am
> using.) Any help would be appreciated. I thought I might want to up the
timout figure in the php5.ini file in the root directory of my shared Linux
hosting with Godaddy, but I don't think that's really the > problem.
> Regards,
>
> Gary

Gary,
        Yes Moodle has a configuration issue. I would switch it to Debug
mode and check the error logs it will tell you exactly what is going wrong.