Just for the record, I'll sign that one.
There is a reason for continue, break and return to exist.

Just make sure, that your code is understandable and there is no problem using
these exits.

If your code is that complicated, that you don't understand a break in it, the
problem is another.

Samuel Lopes Grigolato <samuel.grigol...@gmail.com> hat am 2. Oktober 2012 um
13:40 geschrieben:
> I follow this rule of thumb: small blocks of highly understandable code. If
> this demands ternary conditionals or breaks, so be it!

Marco Behnke
Dipl. Informatiker (FH), SAE Audio Engineer Diploma
Zend Certified Engineer PHP 5.3

Tel.: 0174 / 9722336
e-Mail: ma...@behnke.biz

Softwaretechnik Behnke