Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your mail but I was looking at something else.  This is what I
need.

I have a table that I will be selecting certian records and mailing to
clients that have signed up.  The result should be in html and plain
text.  The plain text is working now but I want to put into a table format
to look neater, below is a sample in text format.  Any clues?

Destinazione                     Periodo                 Vitofferte
London                  2001-07-31              Chf 385
Hammamet                        2001-07-28              Chf 999

Adrian