I'm not sure exactly what it is, but check the php manual for the mail()
function.  There's an example in there to set the message priority.

Good luck,
Tyler

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:41:44 -0500
"Jack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear folks,
> I am doing the email using mail() command. I wonder if there is anyone
can tell me how do I do the priority attached with the message so that the
mail get sent out with different priority status.