Hi,

Thanks.  I will look at that **manual**.  But your suggestion of running
lynx is interesting.

What I want to do is receive a mail to a account with a preset
subject.  On arriving at that account the php script will get the
contents of the subject and preform other tasks.  Will the Lynx do it?

Adrian