I am new to PHP and am confused on HTTP authentications. I have read that
section in the manual and still have questions. Where does PHP look to see
if the user is valid or if the passward matches the user. How do you use
PHP to set up user registration so users can input their information for
authentication. Can anyone point me in the right direction to read more on
this and help clear my confusion.
Pat