At 15:35 29-8-01 +0100, Seb Frost wrote:
>And let's face it.  Compare IE5.5/6 with NS6.  MS owns the market for a
>damn good reason.

Nice statement.. in the real world M$ stuff is as buggy as software can
be.. Even PPL on M$ related lists know, and recognize this.. I mean.. 43
updates/SP's in only 8 months..

The only reason why they own the market is that people are to lazy to
download and install another browser. Most of them don't even care about
securityrisks involved. You also need to pay for other browsers.. so if you
got one for free they'd rather use that one..

Given time NS6x will be a great browser. I happen to like NS but you're
perfectly free to make your own choice..

Unless I'm not completely wrong here I don't think many PPL has choosen M$
IE because of it's technical superiority..

Bye,

B.

                                 /"\
                                 \ /
ASCII Ribbon Campaign            X         Against HTML Mail and News
                                 / \