>like everytime you go on there if the counter is a multiple of 500 you get
>to have your site as a pop up for a week or so, well is this possible and
>if yes, can anybody give me some pointer?!!?

Use your own script and add more then one for each visit :-)

Uhm, your not going to ask money from people.. right??
/me don't like it when PPL are mislead and have to pay $$$$ for something
with less value.. I don't mind if it's just for fun..

Don't think it's cool.. you're still giving people wrong information..

Perhaps you can work for M$ some day :-)
(ouch, that sounds like flamebait)

Bye,

B.