>Send out one of the images with a unique id per mailout, this could be the
>users email address if you wanted to tie in the data per user (may be
>illegal in some countries without users permission).

I don't know if it's illegal, but if I would be a subscriber I wouldn't
like it if someone is colleting information without informing me or asking
my permission. Perhaps you're intention isn't to collect every piece of
information you can lay your hands on, but thats something your subscribers
can't verify.

If it's clearly stated on the page where people are subscribing you might
get less subscribers.

Bye,

B.