Hi,
you're right, i did without knowledge enable --with -conf /www/conf when
running the ./configure :(..

ok, thanks for point that out, do i need to go to square 0 i mean by running
configure then make make install?

thanks

Caleb Carvalho
Application Engineer
LoadRunner/APM
Enterprise Testing and Performance Management Solutions
Mercury Interactive
410 Frimley Business Park
Frimley, Surrey.  GU16 7ST
United Kingdom