My high regards and  Spiritual Greetings to you,

I trust the good lord that all is well with you and God's family over there.
May the God of heavens never allow peace, love and joy to depart from your
household. May you live to enjoy the benefits of your labor in life.I am
writing this letter to you with serious tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my
heart, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

I am a widow, I lost my husband 9 years ago and we were married for 27 years
without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for a couple of
weeks.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Fourteen
million,($14,000,000) with one of the banks America, because we earlier had
plans of having an orphanage home.

Meanwhile, recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last, that I have a
couple of weeks to live due to lung cancer and colorectal Cancer problems
coupled with my hemorrhagic stroke. Having known my condition I decided to
choose you as my project manager to take care of the less-privileged with the
fund. you will utilize this money the way I have instructed herein.

I want you to take 30% of the total money for your personal and family use
While 70% of the money will go to charity work" You will build an orphanage
home in my name. Because I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my
family member. I made this  decision after listing to the news line about 100
years old woman who secretly donated her fortune and wealth upon her death,

As soon as I receive your reply I shall link you up with the bank for the fund
transfer processing to any account of your choice in your country or abroad.

Please kindly contact me back with the following information.

Your full name...............
Your address ................
Your mobile number...........
Date of Birth ................

So I can forward them to my bank for immediate change of account information to
yours, so that if I die anytime, the situation will not be complicated. I count
on your goodwill and especially on the proper use of these funds.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely

Shorelin