hi
i am not getting you, other means, Is there anything else except phpldapadmin. i am just using phpldapadmin from last 6-7 months, it was working fine for me. But due to some updatation on server like php,apache,mysql etc i have reinstall the phpldapadmin, so now i am not able to login with the same username and password.
i have send the screen shot too to you, you can check there.
this is very big issue and so urgent, pls update me soon if someone knows the solution.

regards,
Jitender

Can you authenticate through ldap by other means, or is it just failing with ldap-admin?

I would first check that any config files did not get replaced from the upgrade.

If this turns out to be an actual ldap issue, you should seek help in the appropriate forums for that specific ldap product.